Friday, 7 July 2017
Brief/ Synopsis/ Pitch
For my music video I was inspired by the way in which the boyband One Direction presented a lot of their earlier music videos. I would like it to be quite fun as the song 'Castle On The Hill' is about growing up with your friends so it should be happy and remind people of their childhood. I want to have a group of teenage boys to play the artiste, Ed Sheeran, and his friends to stick with the narrative and the lyrics. The video will mainly be a montage of shots of the boys having fun around Hadleigh Castle with some lip sincing/ performance included to, enforcing that Ed Sheeran is reminiscing/ telling the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evaluation marking
Level 2 8–11 marks • There is basic skill in the use of digital technology or ICT in the evaluation. • There is basic understanding of the...
-
For the cover of my digipak I decided to use an image from the music video of the four boys, including the artiste, sat in a line with t...
-
Level 3 The candidate is expected to demonstrate proficiency in the creative use of most of the following technical skills: • shooting mate...
-
Websites are used by music artistes to advertise themselves and their music. They are for the audience to find out more about the artiste an...
No comments:
Post a Comment